Facebook the business suit is a very good uh tools that will help our social media managers digital marketers and even a business owner that operates a social media platform is ourselves so uh with Facebook business suits you will be able to better manage your Facebook and Instagram all in one places you'll be able to share more with people like share doing post publish manage posts for both Facebook and Instagram at the same time that's one of the unique things I love about it then you'll be able to stay up to date by viewing the messages coming from Facebook Instagram notification and alerts on one app it's available both on the mobile and also on desktop then again uh you'll be able to get to see the inside that is coming from both platforms as things happen they're going to be seeing that as well so to access our Facebook business suits uh what do you need to make sure that uh both the Facebook business page is also linked with uh Instagram accounts books out to be there then you see either you are eligible because this our product is gradually running out by Facebook.
I'm going to make a post for you to see so if you want other information you can actually check uh these are facebook news you can get all those things there so to start with this, all you just have to do is go to your browser make sure you're logging into your Facebook account you click on business.facebook.com so from business.facebook.com right now it should automatically redirect to the Facebook business if you are eligible if you are not eligible or if you didn't uh link your Facebook page and Instagram account together it's possible with the minor city so you can see this is how the environments look like so you have all the pages that you managed to have my personal page.
I have a clients page I have so many pages that are managed together here so you just choose the one that I want to work with and make sure most importantly that those are linked together you can see facebook you can see Instagram these are to look like on a desktop device so you can see the um where you have insight into what is going on at the same time you can see the activities okay activities of what is actually going on both platform both Facebook and uh Instagram then if you have an inbox message you see the inbox message as well on both Facebook and Instagram you can actually make a cross-post which is exactly what I'm going to do a post from uh this up here and it's going to go across both uh Instagram and Facebook you can actually run ads too here so you can actually switch so the days of post on Instagram post on Facebook.
it's over or if you are being uh paying subscription on a monthly basis just for you to post across platform this might be a lifesaver for you so let's go ahead and make a post on Instagram uh I actually have a post down to post on one of my clients here near lifestyle so I’m going to do that practice as an example you can see the messages coming in from Facebook you can see the result post, this is from Instagram this on facebook I just love this so let's do that right now so I can click create right nows immediately click create right now so you can see new here you can see that uh first post on Facebook feed Instagram fields right you will see how it's going to look like on Facebook and it's going to look on like on the Instagram uh mobile so we want to make this post for both platforms like a post uh photo you can post videos right you can add a link to preview you can uh also add your feelings the activities right here so we want to make this possible but uh Facebook and Instagram so I’m going to select both right I love that so what is the pro so this um newer startup is actually a nutritional startup business so I will click add photo right now so I want to post one of the new products it proved dogs here so the product is actually um fighter guard so I'm going to click this fighter guard right now so this is the product that I want to post here so it's uploading then I already have the contents I already have the content for that also I will just copy the content for the post here and I'll paste it so you have this now so immediately you finish posting I love the way you will see how it's going to look like on both platforms so you can see now these eyes look on like on the desktop on Facebook so these are looked at this Cassidy preview right uh so I can also add a call to action here like lemon at HTTPS dot com slash new life startup right so you have this right now uh so you have this right now so this is a call to action like I said I love this this is going to be on Facebook so if I should click on the Facebook desktop facebook mobile I love the preview yeah this is the way it's going to look like on Facebook mobile then this is how it's going to appear on your Instagram right so that is it yeah so here now so you see this now uh preview so I guess this needs HTTPS I guess so let me add s to this because it's actually secure stuff so I’m trying to say why this is like this but it's actually secret stuff and optional as well so location if there's an error with this uh I guess HTTPS yeah like this is saying it's not secure and that's what I actually enter in the first place so I'll remove the link all right like again the link is not going to actually work on the studio so let's look at the preview on Facebook again so this is there and uh facebook mobile this is we all know that link is not actually going to work on Instagram that's why you have that okay so now if I don't want to post this uh instantly right now I can come to this place and say share do post so when you do shadow post you can select the date that you want this particular post to go out so but now you want to post this exactly right now so I can say post so and this is going to post both on Facebook and Instagram at the same time on this account.
So we are publishing this post right now on that particular account so it's coming up so here we go so now we have it there so let's check it so if you want to check I can say facebook.com slash new live startup then to check on Instagram I say instagram.com/newlivestartup so let's check the post that we just made right now um it's coming up here we have it he is on Instagram faster it's loading up yep let us post here you have it so this is how it is on Instagram and on Facebook I mean so quickly so this is how easy to access and actually post so you can go ahead to go and explore some other things so on the mobile app if you already have um if you already have Facebook page manager app on your app on your phone before by now you should have updates to uh facebook business suits in case it's not what you need to do is actually go to your play store or um app store if you are using ios to actually do that just update the app or type facebook business routes you have it so I already have that on my phone as well.
I have this on my Facebook page manager you can see it when you have a 99 uh desired
Facebook, where you have the third row, say facebook in between Facebook and Gmail
of the 99 notification that's the business route that was merely my Facebook page manager
so I just found out that it automatically updates once they roll it out so m so you might also have the same experience
so you see all the pages that are managed here as well see that so it's so this
is an organization that I work with you can see then you can at the bottom left you
can switch you can switch accounts at the bottom left so I just click that to
different accounts you want to work with so look at this now so you see inside okay
you want to publish okay so you can see appointment events insights about what is
going on everything in one app so this is the mobile version of Facebook
business suits okay so just go ahead go and explore this app to see more other
features that are very good for a social media manager for a marketer or a
business owner as well so excited so you can make a post, yes to see the post i
can select cassis you can select if I wanted to go to both Instagram and
Facebook so if I click this now I'm not going to pause this yeah I’m not going
to do that so if I click this now and I select this done so at the bottom here i
can select that I wanted to go on Instagram as well but I’m not going to post
this so I will delete it yeah so should in case you want to learn about digital
marketing or you want to start your career in media communication make it okay.


0 Comments